can u get over the counter fertility pills or anything like that?

My hubby and I tried for about 6 or 7 months to get pregnant and had no luck we recently went back to using condoms bc he was losing his job and wanted to wait well my ? Is is there anything u can buy that increases your fertility? Pills, herbs, anything? We got preg wit our first really fast and thought this time wounld be fast too but its not!

NDAUGHERTY

Asked by NDAUGHERTY at 12:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont think theres any actualy over the counter medicine. one great thing you can do is start taking prenatal vitamins. since youre not pregnant yet store brand ones work great. Im not sure exactly why people say they help to concieve, but apparently they do help!!! I think im going to start doing the same thing!! we're in the exact same situation with how long this second baby is taking to concieve!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• took me 3 years until i had baby number 2
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:02 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• took me a month for number 1. It's been 1.5 years and still nothing on baby #2. The only I've heard of maybe helping is a lube called pre-seed. Google it and you can get all kinds of info.
    hopesheart

Answer by hopesheart at 12:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• The First time with DD I gotten Pregnant the second try. Now, with TTC for number 2 it's been 14 Months. I thought it was going to be just as easy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2009