nausea in 3rd trimester?

i have been getting horrible nausea and heartburn the last 2 weeks, im 28w4d and i dont know why i have... the only thng that helps are lemons, did anyone else get nausea this late? any other remedies that might help? is this something i should worry about?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 1:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some people just get nausea through out the whole pregnancy if you tell your doctor they will give you something for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i never got it in the begining.. this is the first time ive gotten it
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• its perfectly normal to have that thru ur whole pregnancy. and yes tell ur doc n he'll give u a shot for it. u'll feel much better! u shouldnt have to suffer like that.
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I had it the whole 9 months with my son, I'm 33 weeks now with a girl and have horrible heart burn but nausea is rare... I ate cheezeit crackers and limes with salt and tons of the chewable rolaids... w my 1st I had a rx for the nausea
    edenmoseley

Answer by edenmoseley at 1:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• chances are the baby is just pushing on your stomach now eat ginger cookies or candied ginger ginger ale also helps to tell your doctor about it if nothing helps and they willl give you phinagen but it will make you sleepy
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 11:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Use Motion sickness band (Sea Bands) they are amazing and worked wonders for alot of people I know. They are about 9$ and they are over the counter at the drug store...they are great
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 1:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2009