is any believe to be friend with muslim?

Amanda142

Asked by Amanda142 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am Christian and I am married to a Muslim. So what??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I strongly believe we are to be kind and compassionate to all people, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for Muslims and Islam. I find the dedication and commitment of the faith to be absolutely beautiful and inspiring, and I am grateful for the Muslim mothers on here who I am able to call my friends.
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have a couple of friends that are Muslims, I'm christain...No big deal
    7257PamLaFs

Answer by 7257PamLaFs at 1:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am a Christian and dated a Muslim many yrs ago. We got along great.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• We are allowed to be freidn s with whomever. It says in the bible ALL thing s are permissable BUT NOT advisable. Think about the person. Why do you want o be with them. Are they keeping you away from God or closer? Are they good for you or bad? I mean hang out with who you wanna hang out with that is your choice, choice is a wonderful gift from our Lord and Saviour. But think about why you want to do so and if it's good for you. If the Muslim is a good person then great enjoy your friendship. But if they are a bad person then it is advisable to stay away. Not because of any religiouse aspect BUT because they are bad for you.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• uhm lawl?
    allybot

Answer by allybot at 3:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have a muslim friend.
    Im not sure if there is a point to this question or not but I believe in loving and being friends with people for who they are not who they worship.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I completely agree with bandgeek! I had Muslim friends (a couple very close friends) and found them to be wonderful people. They have such integrity!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• The question itself makes no sense...but okay here I go...I am Muslim and have many friends from all religions and walks of life...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009