IF YOU COULD...........

IF YOU HAD THE MONEY TO START UP A BUSINESS INSTEAD OF WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE. WHAT TYPE /KIND OF BUSINESS WOULD YOU START UP.

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 1:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would start a soup and sandwich type of place to run with my mom that or a wedding planning place my mom has always wanted to do that she's done wedding cakes and flowers. Either one would work for me I would love to help her ( and myself) out with something we both enjoyed
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my husband and i were looking into starting an outfitter at one time. what about you?
    bobbicroft

Answer by bobbicroft at 1:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Same as mizsaxton...But I would also have sugar free baked goods to offer.
    7257PamLaFs

Answer by 7257PamLaFs at 1:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my hubby wants to to have his own ebay store while he's going back to school. I'm undecided right now. i have so many things I want to do.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Excuse my ignorance bobbicroft, what is an outfitter, I have heard it before but i am in Socal and I have no idea.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Great question! I've been wanting to own my own business for a long time and still have no idea what kind. If anyone has any suggestions. hahaha.
    picazo

Answer by picazo at 2:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• A restaurant. My hubby cooks really well and i bake really well, so if we could just find someone to be the accountant lol! Neither of us is too great with money =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I would open up a Photo Studio. I've always wanted one and when I got prego with my first son I had to give up my photographer job :( (to much traveling involved) I miss it. OH well.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2009