dizzy....

I have been dizzy for 5 days now. I changed my diet thinking my that was it. Nope. I had a bad tooth infection 2 weeks ago and went to dentist to get it fixed. I thought it might be the cylindamoxicllin or vicodin but I stopped taking as told 4 days ago. I'm positive I am not Pg. I dont know what it could be. Any ideas would be helpful? Thanks ladys :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Health

• I was dizzy and lightheaded also a couple of months ago. I went to the ER and they told me it was Dehydration. and to drink plenty of fluids. it can be a couple of things. you could be dehydrated or maybe anemic. but go check with your doctor.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i also get dizzy and lightheaded but if I drink lots of fluids it goes away. I get it often tho even when i drink a lot of fluids and i am anemic. it sux tho when you go to move and can't see anything.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I was also going to suggest dehydration. You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day; add one glass for every soda or caffeinated beverage that you drink.
    Beans and dark green leafy vegetables are loaded with iron; eat them with a vitamin C source; C increases the absorption of the iron.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 AM on Jun. 13, 2009