TV SHOW " LOST"

EVERYTIME I WATCH LOST I DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOING ON.
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS SAME FEELING

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yeah the more "Lost" I watch, the more lost I get!!! LOL, but I still love the show!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i have been watching the show since it came on... well except for the past few months... ive missed a LOT of episodes. but i think the more i watch the more confused i get lol. i think they do it on purpose.

rumor has it claire and charlie are coming back though!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I think that's the point of the show...you're supposed to feel lost like the characters. It's one of my favorite parts of the show, lol. It keeps me guessing.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No. I have watched every episode at least 10 times, taken extensive notes and I love to discuss theories with other obsessed fans like myself. I've even made a group here at CM for fans of LOST.

We are having a GREAT LOST RE-WATCH during the hiatus where we will re-watch every episode and then have discussions about them.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I've watched every single episode and I LOVE it. I mean, LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And yes, I'm still lost, lol. I am totally enjoying the story unfold.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• That's the point of Lost...it just gets crazier as time moves on. I used to watch it, but my husband thought it was stupid so we stopped watching it. I may rent the dvds to catch up again someday, but from what I've read in the seasons since I watched it has gotten really convoluted.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 12:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• if you are lost on lost then go to abc.com and they go in detail on wtf is going on.... i can't wait for the final season.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009