Your most embarrassing poop story! I haven't asked this in a while....

What was your most embarrassing poop/diarrhea story?, or your SO story or anyone for that matter. So far the funniest answer I got was the mom who HAD to poop in the bushes and wipe with a flour tortilla she found wrapped in foil in her purse. So what's your story?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband boyfriend at that time and I have just moved in together. I was so constipated one night I couldn't squeeze it out on the toilet so I had to squat on the floor to get it going and once it started to come out I sat on the toilet did my business and was done with it, my man came in the bathroom after me and was like why is there crap on the floor I didn't realize that some fell on the floor, I was soooo embarrassed, so I told him the cat did it, but he didn't believe me lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• well not as good as that....I took a crap at my fiances house before we were even together and it clogged the toilet and I was in there for 10 minutes trying to use the plunger silently
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• haha how about....I met my at the time boyfriends mom for the first time and we stayed at her house for the night....after going to dinner I really had to go! So I went and I guess it stunk so bad when she got home she smelt it down stairs...he was laughing and I was soooo embarrassed she kept going on and on about how bad it was and how it smelled like something died...I made him pretend it was him instead of me! So now we're married and to this day she still thinks it was him who stunk up the house!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Aww, lmao, what a good man.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I guess no one poops anymore.....or wants to tell abou tit. lol,
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I told you all of my poop stories last time. :(
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I had diarrhea really bad one time and I was back and fourth between the toilet. I went in after going four or five times and every time I stood up I had to sit down and poop more. Well I was sure I was done so I stood up and turned around to flush and when I bent over I pooped all over my floor, and everything in between the toilet and my hamper. I had to clean my own poop off the floor for a change rather than my sons. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• oh... i got one... it's SOO gross!!! I was REALLY sick not to long ago and went to the hospital cuz I couldn't move!! Well, they said I was constipated and sent me home... i tried EVERYTHING to give me diarrhea and finally I lucked out. Well, I like to walk around naked and went to sit down and EVERYTHING came out!!! It was SOOOOOO GROSSSS!!! My SO looked at it, looked at me, jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen yelling "CLEAN IT UP!!!! CLEAN IT UP!!! YOU KILLED THE DOG FOR DOING THAT!!" ( i never killed the dog, we just couldn't take care of it so I gave him back)
    So, ya... gross but that's one of my many!
    ALSO, does anyone elses husband poop themselves but throw it away so you don't see it??? My husband told me he does it when he was drinking one night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My brothers girlfriend now and even my ex-sis-in-law confided in me that she would find his shit undies in the trash because he was too embarrassed to put it in the hamper. I still make fun of him about it. Hey, EVERYBODY POOPS! But when and where is a whole other funny story!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Ya, my hubby does it and then complains of not having any boxers left. I'm like "we just bought you a pack! Where did they go!???!" then he tells me LOL And i guess two days after he moved in he did it and just threw them out! Or when we're camping, he cut them off and threw them in the fire when nobody was looking! Then everyone ELSE started cooking hot dogs....
    Once when we were camping the park ranger came up to tell us there was a bear nearby. Then she asked us what we do with our "waste". We had been smoking at the time and wanted her to go (for obvious reasons) and said "oh, we take it with us!" Then she handed us about 6 garbage bags and said "you know, you could bury it!" LOL But we got 2 smokey the bear bumper stickers!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2009