the LEEP procedure..

i have to have that done on the 23rd of this month. i'm not too nervous as my doc has explained everything to me, but i'm just curious to hear anyone elses experience with it?
oh and did anyone get pain pills afterwards? i hear its extremely painful afterwards, and i have a 2.5 month old to take care of.. i'd like to numb down the pain at least a little!

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 2:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Health

• I had it done twice and never had any more than cramps after. They numb the cervix and when that wears off, I took some motrin. By the next day, I was myself again. My first one was worse, because the doctor was something else, but it still wasn't horrible.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009