Grrrr...POS phones

I went through 3 phones from Sprint within 3 months. My first one started freezing up after a month then the next 2 they sent me were refurbished. After my 3rd one started messing up I told Sprint that they needed to give me a completely different phone so they did. I got the Sanyo SCP-2700. I havent had any problems with it but tonight it completely quit working on me. I can not make a call or send text messages and when someone calls me it goes directly to my voicemail. Any other Sprint customers have this problem?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 3:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't think it's sprint itself I think it's the phones. I had problems at first with my blackberry. I know a friend who went through 4 phones in a month. Turns out it was just bad manufacturing because it was the same type of phone. She got a completely different one from a different brand and hasn't had any issues.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 6:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Huh. I wonder if this could be what is happening to my friends. She called me on her cell to tell me their land line and computer are down and will be for three weeks (!! not very helpful of the phone company! ) She said she'd leave her cell on. So I called back a couple hours later and went right to her voice mail. I thought she'd just turned off the cell. So I called her husband's cell and the same thing happened. After reading this post, I am thinking it could be their cell company.

Answer by Bmat at 8:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• It's not Sprint, it is whoever manufactured the phone. I have Sprint and have had no problems. The only problem I have is that I keep dropping/throwing my phone and it will soon break all on it's own. Complain to the manufacturer of the phone. I have a Rumr and it is made by LG.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009