HcG Levels High?

I found out by chance, that i am about two weeks pregnant. The doctors did the hormone tests, and my HcG levels were at 333 a week ago. He said that those levels are consistant with someone in their fourth week. he also said that if my levels went up, then im in about my sixth week. For some reason my levels are increasingly too quickly. Is there a reason for this?

Kriss.

Asked by Kriss. at 3:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Quickly at a steady rate can mean multiple pregancy. Quickly as in skyrocketing can mean gestational hydatiform molar pregnancy. ( I had that..and my HcG went SKYHIGH, we are talking hundred thousand or more.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I had double the hormones with my daughter, my doctor said it was fine just meant I had alot less of a chance of having a miscarriage, And I had horrible morning sickness.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I had high HCG levels and I found out I was pregnant with twins. I actually found out that i was pregnant 7 days before my period was suppose to start, so I thought that particular pee test was the most awesome one, but it just turned out that when you are pregnant with multiples, those hormones surface and can be detected much earlier than with a single pregnancy.
    Rmiddelton

Answer by Rmiddelton at 5:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i had that same problem with this pregnancy, i was pregnant with twins....sadly one of the twins die..vanishing twin syndrom...and it was hard for me when i lost one, but i am now 29 weeks preggers and am happy i still have one, who will most deff be perfect....i found out at 12 weeks that the twin died....ask him if he can do an ultrasound...just to see how many babies there are
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i had high hcg with my daughter adn there was only one of her lol .
    hcg is just averaged everyone is way dif ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• High HCG I was told are a great thing because it means that your body has a higher chance of carrying to term or multiple babies in the womb. Congrats on your new addition.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 6:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2009