I just bailed off my front porch.

So I am walking outside with my husband so he can smoke. He starts talking to me and I turn to hear him better while walking and I step backward off the step of the porch. I do this weird little dance trying to stay balanced, fall off the second step into the grass by the walkway. Mind you, I was carrying a drink with me, and I didn't spill anything. My leg hurts, but thankfully I didn't hit the sidewalk. Now, every time I look at my husband he starts mimicking this little dance thing I tried to pull off. What was your most recent fall with a witness?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was over at my moms house last night for her big birthday dinner and i was running up her stairs to get something from the computer room and on like the 8th step up i didnt pick my foot up high enough and i tripped and started to fall but somehow i caught myself and so i started again and two steps higher i tripped over nothing and ended up tumbling all the way down and landed on the landing in front of my mom, step dad, step brother, little brother, my husband, and my daughter.

emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I work at a school doing recess duty with ages 5-11. I decided to play a round of kickball with the kids and I kicked the shit out of that ball, I felt all badass running the bases but a kid came up to me to tattle on another (which he has every right to, but he came right up on my ass and I turned to miss him and had to decide whether I should fall on him to cushion my fall or just say F' it and fall on my bad hip. I opted to let the kid live and fell on my bad hip.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I was skipping to my car in public...lol
    and my ankle gave out because I have this issue with my ligaments so out of nowhere they'll just give out and i cant even feel my feet
    so anyway im skipping and I just fall to the ground
    the whole way down im trying to catch my fall but i cant feel my feet so it makes it difficult
    so BAM i hit the cement and luckily my boobs caught me...lol
    I heard alll my family laughing at me in the background and all i could do was lay there...just lay there for like 2 minutes thinking wow everyone just saw me eat shit
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i fell into the bathtub a few weeks ago.... trying to put my daughter in there and lost my balance. She's fine, I had her in my arms and hit my head on the tub sides to catch us! My husband stood there and laughed the entire time!!! Thanks baby.... he said it looked funny and still makes fun of the look I had on my face.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• That's weak lilmama. I can't believe he just laughed at you. My husband at least helped me up before he started making me feel like more of an ass.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• ya.. he just came home on leave too when it happened (like he got in 2 nights before) so he was still adjusting to being around normal people. He was still in soldier mode and they just stand there and laugh when they should prob help eachother out. Like if a camel spider is chasing them and stuff. He did feel bad about it when he left... but eh
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I went to the dentis like a month ago and I was on some pain killers (percoset, vicodin, tramidol) in addition to some antibiotics etc.. so I thought well I'll just run to the store real quick before bed and get a soda and some cigarettes and that's it.. not even realizing how hard it was hitting me lol. It was like a Friday night, so the gas station/liquor store was kind of busy, teenagers hangin out in front of my apt building etc.. lol. So me, being the ultra cool hip 30 year old that I (almost) am... (the kids think I'm as cool as their grandmother).. I step in this big ass hole on the way back where this tree used to be LoL. but I don't fall I just do this "jello legs" thing.. lookin all doped up LoL. Seriously.. EVERYONE was staring .. I was like.. yeah time to go home now. haha.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 4:03 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My dh and I were picking blackberries and I saw a few big ones down a narow trail so I sneak in the trail and tripped over a root and biffed it and slipped a quart of berries every where.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I was outside with my dad, my uncle, their friend, my brother and my grandpa. I have this bad habit of always twisting my ankle. I stepped in a small hole in our yard and wrenched it. They laughed and it stung. The worst was....I had a couple drinks with friends. My gf and I decided we'd try and dance to this movie we were watching. I went to spin and twisted my ankle but when I fell I put all my weight on my left foot and ended up breaking the very outside bone of my left foot. She said it was funny until I started crying. So my bf had to take care of me that night. He was so sweet he even carried me to the bathroom and into my house when I got home the next day. 8 weeks, big purple cast and one pissed off boss later. I was all better.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 6:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2009