Any good mystery shopper websites to join?

I'm looking into becoming a mystery/secret shopper. Are there any websites you recommend without getting scammed???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Most of them are scams. Probably ALL the one's on the net are scams. I lost $40 to one. If it has a big pay, for something that seems so simple. Don't follow it.
    If it sounds too good to be true, don't follow it. Most of them say things like "Make $300 a day" and crap like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• http://www.freelancebyu.com/mysteryshop.htm

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• They advertised Mysteryshop.org on tyra
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 11:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my husband signed up to be a myster shopper and they took I forgot how much out of his account each month to be a myster shopper memeber he sais its all a scam
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Don't do that.  If you want to do it and make money read this:

How to start your own Mystery Shopping Business

I do this and if you have any questions, let me know.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No way!!! I did mystery shopper and I don't think it was a scam, but they don't pay that well and you have to use your own money to buy stuff. I didn't like it at all. And that's if they have work available in your neighborhood. Not only that, but you don't have live support. If you are willing to work a REAL work at home job. Let me know and I can send you some info before you make the same mistakes I did.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I read about mysteryshop.org in a magazine (Ladies Home Journal or something) and I just looked at that online. Looks interesting and they don't promise you big bucks (a scam warning) so I think I might try it. To me it looks like a little extra spending cash and not enough to live on but it looks interesting!
    MrsButterflyTat

Answer by MrsButterflyTat at 10:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2009