how do you picture heaven if you believe in heaven?

here are some bible verses about heaven
http://www.biblebb.com/files/tniv/HEAVEN.TXT

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 6:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I picture green fields and trees and plants and animals and butterflys. I thik of all the smells we are going to experience. I think of all the color we will see that don't exist here on eart. I think of bei sitting at GOd's feet listening to him tell a story agian for the thousandth time but still being as it was the first time. I feel love and peace and harmony constantly. The sun always shining. I picture what the apostles wil look like, I try to imagine the languuage lol. I think of al lthe knowledge we will learn and the planets we will be able to visit. Of how happy I am going to be to just be able to live forever.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I saw a movie once where they said heaven is what we want it to be. My picture of heaven is with all my family members and friends that have since passed on in the warm sunshine and lots of laughs every day. That would be my perfect place.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 6:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I picture a place where babies play with rattle snakes and kids play in the streets with lions and bears. I can imagine the angels in chorus and the voice of God singing lead. I picture Jesus sitting in the midst of His redeemed showing the wounds that He received in the house of His friends. I see a place of eternal learning and love. I picture a place without illness or fear, where all of the former things are passed away.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• just don't put your thoughts on canvas. Your not suppose to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Honestly? I don't picture a place, when I think of Heaven. I picture complete and utter peace, love, and unspeakable joy!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• OH!!!!!!!!!!!! and what I really wnat to do is sing in the choir of God's angels. I would be so happy if I could do that.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009