what is your calling?

what has God called you to do? Here are some verses
http://www.biblebb.com/files/tniv/CALLS.TXT

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 6:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• O.K. first and formost, for me and all Christians is to love God with all my mind, body, soul, spirit and anything else that is me.

Second, to be a Godly wife and mother, to support, love, encourage, be a help mate to my husband and to train up my children to be godly women.

Third, to share the gosple with those that do not know Christ. And to build up those of the household of faith, regardless of denomination or our personal differences.

I also have a heart for disability ministry.
    The disabled community and families affected by disability is one, if not the most neglected by the church today. 85% of families with a disabled child do not attend church regularly even when they are professing Christians. Churches are woefully prepared to deal with people with disabled children or adults. Especially when the disability affects cognition or behavior.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My calling is to teach fitness to older people.

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• To be a wife to my husband & a mom to our 4 children.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• God has put the calling of intercessor on my life. He gifted me with the spiritual gift of compassion,and uses it in this way,among many others.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't rightly know. I'm more of a jack of all trades, but master of none....
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• God has called me to love. That is first and foremost
    I do feel in my heart, though, that He also wants me involved in social work/foster care (which are long-term goals), and then to start a youth ministry, while constantly ministering with love in any way I can, to all I can.
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Mine is to be a good example and mother to my children and to help heal people in whatever way I can...even if its just listening and caring.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• God has given me the gift of song and has blessed me with a wonderfully talented (drummer) husband and some wonderfully talented musical friends. Together, we bless the Lord (and others) with our music. So I would say that that is one of my callings.

I believe the other one is to be a good mom and a wonderful wife - I love my family so much!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my calling is to raise my daughter to be what ever she wants to be
    Anonymous

• My first calling is to support my husband in the ministry and to raise my children in the Lord.

Next, I would say that I am called to teach high school girls how to have a relationship with God (discipleship). I love it.

I am called to serve God in whatever way He asks, and to seek Him each day for what He would have me to do. Pray, encourage, serve, instruct, LOVE, etc.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2009