What is your most embarassing story?

I want to hear your most embarassing story. It can be about anything. Something your kids have said or done. You, your hubby, family member or friend.

AmericanChild82

Asked by AmericanChild82 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'll start. I broke my foot drinking and trying to dance to a movie. I had been drinking with a couple friends and my fiance. I went to spin, twisted my ankle and when I fell I landed all my weight on the outside bone of my left foot. They all said it was funny until I started crying. They still give me hell about it. DF had to carry me to the bathroom and inside my house until I could get to the dr.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 7:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well, I hadn't seen my daughter in a couple of months and she came to see me at work.. LOL, she picked me up and squeeezed me and I tooted.Now, that was embarrassing.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• That's funny. I bet your face turned red.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• When my now 18 year old son was 2, we were grocery shopping and as I unloaded the buggy, I picked him up and was talking to the cashier as she was ringing up my groceries. I noticed a strange look on her face about the same time I felt a cool breeze, looked down and while I had been talking, my son had been playing with the buttons on my shirt and managed to unbutton all of them! I haven't worn a button down shirt since!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• When my oldest daughter was about 2 years old, we were at a Christmas Eve service at church. The minister had just started speaking so the auditorium was very quiet.

All the sudden my precious child bounced against my chest and loudly declared, BOOBIES.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 9:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• WITH ME THE ANSWER MAY TAKE ALL DAY MOST OF MY LIFE HAS BEEN AN EMBARRASSING MOMENT.IN THE FIRST GRADE I DIDN'T LIKE A GIRL LAUGHING AT ME, SO I SLAPPED HER THEN I GOT A BEATING FROM OUR TEACHER.HOWEVER, I DIDN'T LEARN MY LESSON THE GIRL LAUGHED AT ME AGAIN ,SO I SLAPPED HER AGAIN. IN THE 3RD GRADE I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM VERILY BADLY, BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME NOT TO GO BECAUSE OUR TEACHERS SAID THAT SHE HAD TO GRADE PAPERS AND THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED SO I DID IT RIGHT THERE IN MY SEAT AND IT WASN'T THE NUMBER ONE, IT WAS THE NUMBER TWO.SO I GOT SENT HOME FOR THIS.WHILE STILL IN THE 3RD GRADE BUT AT ANOTHER SCHOOL I HEARD A VERY FUNNY JOKE,IT WAS SO FUNNY UNTIL I COULDN'T HOLD MY BLADDER AND/OR MY URINE,I URINATED RIGHT THERE IN MY SEAT AND GOT SENT HOME AGAIN.AND WOULD BELIEVE I DID THE SAME THING AT CHURCH MY GRANDMOTHER WAS SO EMBARRASSED.
    bigbrowneyes731

Answer by bigbrowneyes731 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• WHEN MOVING FROM ONE PART OF TOWN I HAD TO ENROLL IN ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL,SO FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I TOOK MY LAST REPORT CARD WITH ME AND I ACTUALLY SHOWED IT TO ONE OF THE SCHOOL EMPLOYEES AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALRIGHT EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THIS REPORT CARD HAD ALMOST ALL F'S ON AND THIS SCHOOL EMPLOYEES GAVE ME A VERY PITY LOOK,LIKE YOUNG LADY HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB?ALSO WHILE I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL ONE IF NOT THE FINEST GUY IN SCHOOL CAME TO TALK TO ME,WHICH I ASKS HIM TO BUT I DIDN'T HE WOULD BECAUSE HE WAS SO VERY FINE,SO VERY HANDSOME, SO VERY EVERYTHING, HE HAD VERY GOOD LOOKS AND VERY GOOD TALENT AND ME A ORDINARY LOOKING SOUTHERN-GIRL WHEN HE CAME OVER TO TALK TO ME I JUST FROZE.
    bigbrowneyes731

Answer by bigbrowneyes731 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Years ago,when mailboxes were still by the front door, we had a very friendly mailman,who I chatted with everyday when he'd leave our mail. Well, one Sunday afternoon,I ran into him and his wife in the grocery store. Without thinking,and I could not stop myself, I said "oh hi, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on." Of course I meant his civilian clothes,not his uniform! He and his wife died laughing,and I felt like crawling under the shelves at the store. But,today I can laugh about it!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• When my oldest daughter was about 2 years old, we were at a Christmas Eve service at church. The minister had just started speaking so the auditorium was very quiet. All the sudden my precious child bounced against my chest and loudly declared, BOOBIES.

HAHAHAAAA.. Omg that was so good it was worthy of a sweetpea.rolling on floor

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 10:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Ok my turn. so I was working retail in a clothing store, and I was busy trying to put out all the clothing that came in on the truck.. so I was kind off in my own little world (I'm there a lot lol).... so I was thinking of my plan (where to put things, selling techniques etc) and I walk up to the front, about to round the corner to the rows of registers... all the while I'm staring at this rack of clothing belonging to the head of the men's department and my good friend Frank. So I go to turn the corner and walk SMACK into the cash drawer lol.. Frank just looks at me like wth is wrong with you. So not missing a beat or even thinking about it.. I said I was thinking about stuff and then I came around the corner and I was staring at your rack..lol.. and he covered his chest like he was violated (he's gay so it was funny lol).. and like 30 people heard it.. customers too. They all just stared.. open mouthed lol. Too funny.
    s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 11:02 AM on Jun. 13, 2009