How long did it take you to concieve your next child if you were still breastfeeding at the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've read that if its in the first 6 months after you had a baby and you've had no period yet its almost as good as birth control. I also have read you have a higher chance of having twins if you conceive while nursing. Good luck!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• a week. LOL. I was pumping for my son up until 2 mo after I had him and my DH and I decided to start to try and conceive. Little did we know you are apparently super fertile after having a baby and we were pregnant within a week of trying.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 9:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I had one period and then concieved when my bfing son was 11 1/2 months. My second one I had two periods and then concieved and miscarried when my bfing son was 9 months.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• About 5 weeks after the birth of our oldest. I was pumping at the time.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2009