Do you get a song stuck in your head?

I go through phases where I will have one song always playing in the back of my mind. I hate it! For the last week it has been the theme from the tv show "Weeds."
Which is better than the whole 8 months I had to deal with "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch" (I worked at a Steak N' Shake and every time the song would be forgotten, sure enough they would play it again). So what song gets stuck in your head?

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 10:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This question is so funny, because I was just complaining to my hubby last night that I've got a little piece of a song stuck in my head (it's been there for 2 days) and I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT SONG IT IS!!! I know it's something from the 80's, but the little part stuck on repeat in my brain is just a musical part, so I can't even google or anything to figure out what it is. It can stay stuck in my head for the next week for all I care if I can just figure out what %#$&*$* song it is!!!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I do get different songs stuck in my head, but the cure for it is to slowly say the alphabet over and over again. Do Not Sing the alphabet, but say it. At least that' what works for me. Usually the songs I get stuck are songs my DH listens to, that I don't like. LOL
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes, all day yesterday at work,I had that stupid free credit report dot com song stuck in my head! LOL. Then, I was talking to someone about my ringtone on my phone. It's "you're still the one" by Shania Twain. And, now,I've got it stuck in my head.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• LOL I get songs from my childrens shows stuck in my head "three special steps, that's all you need..." that is what is stuck in there now

sometimes it is "hop up, jump in"
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I get the song from Barney stuck in my head.... the sun one "Sun, sun, Mr. Golden Sun. Please shine down on me!" UGH!!! And my son doesn't even like Barney! He's never even seen that episode! Its been sporadically stuck in my head since my 10 and 12 year old watched it how many years ago!!!!

I also get "Hey Ya" stuck in my head a lot. I think thats the name of it. You know.... "Shake it like a polaroid picture". lol
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I get songs stuck in my head soooo easily. I can hear a person say something that will make me think of a song then I will get that song stuck in my head. Pretty much all the time I have some song stuck in my head, and I really hate it.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes......so annoying. My dh replays his myspace song ALL the time.
    I found myself washing dishes singing "the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night--"
    and so on. BTW we are not stoners.

Angelica started singing it! ARGH!
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 11:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I get elmo's world stuck in my head! I'll be humming that goin thru the store. Even when I was workin @ home depot & lowes...
    Lalalala, lalalala, elmos world...
    LOL
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I've had "Its not fair" by Lily Allen stuck in my head...been playing over and over in Australia, and even now that i'm home it get stuck
    Cutie_Hijabi

Answer by Cutie_Hijabi at 11:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• its always the songs from my sons cartoons!
    or some stupid song my husband will play that drives me nuts!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009