About groups

I see on ,y profile page that my group The Holidayu Station is not showing up and since I own that group I would like to have it show up on my profile page since ppl come onto there. How do i get it to show up there?
Thanks

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Go to privacy+settings & scroll down. You will see a list of all your groups & then boxes next to all of them, just put a # in each box for the order that you want them to appear on your profile. I also believe you can only have 5 show up on your profile. Also make sure that it is set for Cafemom's to see & not private.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Also be aware that what shows on your homepage may be different from what shows on your profile based on your group privacy settings. If the group is not showing up on your profile at all, go to your group home page and click settings. Set it for cafe members or everyone. You can also change your group privacy from the page the PP mentioned above.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2009