5 week prengant mom with a 2 year old wants a stay at home job

My name is Jen and I am a pregnant mother of a 2 year old and I currently work in a child care center. I am not happy at all and I am so stressed out and cry all the time now being pregnnat I can't handel my room right now and my chids fight all the time. It's not that I am a bad teacher, most teachers can not handel that room and my director knows I am pregnat and sees me crying all the time and does not say a word to me. I don't like it. We can't really afford another baby but we are going to keep it and I would love to have a job where I can stay home and make money. I would like something that its legit and doesn'tcost anything or cost very very little to start up.

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Check this out.

www.uscareerinstitute.com

Get some job skills first. And then try to work from home. DO NOT buy into those work from home job schemes. They're all frauds. Make an honest living from home that is real.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have created a work at home series of articles on eHow.  They contain great ideas, resources and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

Please be sure to look at How to Work at Home

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Since you have daycare experience, why not do in home daycare? My sons daycare teacher did that and since I liked her so much, I went with her. She had her 2 and 2 others and cleared about $400/week ($200 a kid). She was very thoughtful in her business plan- had set hours, set vacation for herself, had a back up plan with another at home provider in case her kids were really ill- it worked great!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan and have been for 12 months now and love it!

There are things to do out there, just be careful and do your research on the company. I can help you find something if you want. Come by my group Real Lives of SAHMs www.cafemom.com/group/99691

Work From Home
    Daily Pay, 401k, Benefits
    Overview: 616-712-1741
    Request interview: www.workbenefitsfromhome.com

freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 6:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I work from home with a great group of other stay home moms. I like it because I can set my own hours and work when I want to and am able to with my kids' activities. Have a look at my website; www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com and go to "get info now" if it looks interesting to you.

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 7:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Oh man... I really feel for you and I hope I can help. I had to work outside the hope when my oldest was under 2, I know how you feel. I have 2 little ones now and I do get to be home. I started a business, not a get rich quick scam, and the comp I work with just recently got an award with the BBB so it is NO SCAM! If interested in getting more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

I work when I feel like it and I also get paid EVERYDAY! This site is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. You never need to pay money to make money!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 9:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom of 4 amazing kids. I wasn't happy with the childcare I had tried to find, let alone the expense that comes with it for 4 kids! So, I wanted to find a way to be home with my family all while bringing in the income I needed. I finally found an amazing company that has blessed my family in so many ways! There are NO PARTIES, NO SALES, NO INVENTORY TO STOCK/SHIP, and NO RISK! I truly LOVE what I do, helping others achieve their goals, and being able to spend all the QUALITY time with my family at the same time! If you are motivated, I would love to talk with you! Request more info at www.familiesrok.com Also if you sign up by the 20th, it's only $14.50 after that it's $29.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 11:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2009