which is worse Drinking and driving or texting and driving?

Explain

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Since I am guilty of texting and driving (sometimes) I'm gonna say drinking and driving is worse LOL!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• If your texting at a red light...whatever. I don't know how anyone can actually text and drive, that just doesn't seem possible. Like driving blindfolded. Drinking is relative to how much. I'm going to go with drinking because I'm assuming you mean impaired(not a glass of wine at dinner).
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Drinking and driving. Both are wrong and stupid, but at least when you are texting you have the option to stop texting and pay attention to the road. If you are already drunk you can't just stop being drunk and start driving better.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• drinking and driving.. is worse.. I was almost killed by a drunk driver..
    although I don't agree with texting and driving either.. most of the accidents are fender benders, where as drinking and driving tends to be more fatal all the way around.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Drinking and driving is obviously worse. I don't even have to look at my keys to send text messages and can in about 10 seconds so thats not a huge deal for me I'm not someone who has to stare at my phone and hunt for keys. I don't text and drive but I can't see how you could possibly compare the two.
    Anonymous

• omgosh...i never do either...i just had to tell you though, I heard this thing on local news talking about a new cell phone that was released to market where you could turn the camera on and leave it on so that while you are texting and WALKING you can still see where you are going without having to look up!!! OMG !!!! unreal !!!! this is all because some dumbass woman walked out in front of truck while texting and was killed !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Both are stupid and reckless!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• BOTH
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I agree with kaysha, BOTH and one other one....talking on your cell phone while driving. I don't know how many times someone has almost caused an accident near me cause they were talking on their cell phone!
    Anonymous

• DRINKING & DRIVING for sure, But texting and driving is up their too because you could kill someone cause your not paying atttention to the road. I think people need to be served tickets if caught on a phone while driving.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2009