HELP!!

Does anyone one and tricks of the trade to get rid of hickies? Or hide them better then coverup? My bf thought it'd be funny to give me one and besides looking incredibly trashy I have to go to work in a couple hours and could be sent home because of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Make-up is the only thing I've ever heard of used to get rid of a hickey, which are really gross by the way....I can't stand hickeys.
    Anonymous

• Ice.
    Bandaid.
    Never try makeup, it makes it look worse.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 12:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• hope that helps.
    xxhazeldovexx

• TIME is the only thing that ever worked for me. I tried everything!

-Kerri
    32 weeks / 4 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• A hickey is, for all intents and purposes, a bruise. Your BF broke the capillaries under your skin and caused bleeding. Nothing will make it go away except time...just like with any other bruise. Try using a concealer that is thick, and a shade lighter than your skin. Then dab it with powder you'd use for your face... and blend. It won't look perfect, but if people don't stare, it shouldn't be too obvious.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• OP here, thanks everyone! the ice didn't make it go away but it def was A LOT less noticeable and I didn't get into trouble at work :)
    Anonymous