miserable.

Im miserable today. Im sick, got in the biggest fight ever with DDs dad yesterday, and just not liking myself. I dont want to go anywhere (because Im coughing so bad and exhausted) and I have a 19 month (who is napping right now but will be up soon) full of energy.

What can I do to make myself feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You probably have a fit channel ( or if you have on demand), put on some relaxing yoga.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Chicken noodle soup always eases my colds... and put on a movie that your kiddo likes. That should give you an hour to relax. Also, kids are pretty smart and pick up on how you feel. Sit him down and tell him (briefly) that "Mommy doesn't feel very good right now" and that you need him to be mommy's big helper. Let him help you as much as he can, to pick up the house..etc. Kids love to help at that age. Good luck..and hope you feel better soon!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I always like to escape into a good book or movie when I feel like that. It's so much easier than dealing with the real world sometimes. :) Hope you feel better soon.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009