Shopping for an all-in-one printer. What would you recommend?

Don't want to spend a fortune,but it needs to be compatible with a laptop with Windows Vista and doesnt have to be a wireless version and would prefer it have the slots to insert your SD card. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Thanks ladies.

guardmp_MOM

Asked by guardmp_MOM at 12:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• Definitely not LEXMARK I have had two of those things and I hate them with a passion. The wheels always mess up and the paper won't feed through. I have to push the paper in all the time. I don't know of any good ones. I hope someone else can tell you. I just wanted to tell you about lexmark. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well, I'm going to go the opposite way of 2wndrfl, and say I have a Lexmark X1185 and I love it. It doesn't have the slot for the SD card, but it's really been great for me. I've had it for about 3 yrs now, and I've yet to have any problems. (knock on wood).
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• We have a canon mx-850 and are very, very happy with it. I'm a big fan of canon printers.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• We bought an HP at costco. It was under $100, and does everything; it also has built in wireless; we can connect it to our cell phones to print pictures, it prints on CDs, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have an HP J6480 and I like it. I had a Lexmark before, and it was crap. We use ours constantly for business and print at least 20-50 pages a day and the ink on the HP lasts forever.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• HP are great printers...

you can earn cash back  at  http://dollarise.com/view/deals/store/hp for HP site order or

http://dollarise.com/view/deals/store/bestbuy   for Bestbuy online order.

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 4:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009