cranberry pills?

Sorry this is a stupid question but I need help! I think I am starting to get an UTI so I went to the drug store to get some cranberry pills and couldn't find them -- the pharmacist was on lunch and the cashier had no idea where the might be. Does anyone know where they are usually kept? I figured they'd be with the natural meds but couldn't find them....thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Health

• they should either be with the other vitamins and herbs, or by the pregnancy tests which are usually along side uti tests, vaginal creams, etc!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Skip the pills and go to the doctor! Not too long ago I had an UTI and everyone was telling me to take cranberry pills and drink cranberry juice and it will go away. So I did it got worse and worse went up into my kidneys so now I had a kidney infection. Basically because I listened to everyone's advice I didn't go to the DR when I should have and ended up having to be rushed to the ER and I was very close to my kidney's failing.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009