anyone else have a jacka$$ for a dh or so?? vent away ladies..

i have a jacka$$ for a dh, he comes home late every night from work why..he has a few beers at the shop tells me im leaveing at whatever time and hes never on time he convenently home when kids are in bed. while i sit around cooking and cleaning do dinner taken care of our kids plus his 2 dds and even HIS x wife i get lonely and need an adult conversation. he gets home and falls asllep.. ohh boy for me, well today he lest to go to a pigroast didnt even ask if i wanted to go ( his mom offerd to take 3 yr old ) and dh didnt even ask if i could get a sitter. he just assumed to go himself. so once again its just me and our lil guy. i could use a day out say hi but he didnt even care and he wont be home till late ( beers go down easy with friends ) he didnt even consider me or my feelings. just ohh i have to go i'll see u later, i could swear up a storm right now, i wanna cry its so irratating and im disapointed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like my wonderful SO but I love him anyway!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Your with him.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No I can't say my husband does anything like that! But he can be annoying. Take this morning for instance. It was supposed to be my morning to sleep in but it's 10:30 and guess who's been up with the baby for 2 hours now and guess who's still asleep?
    Anonymous

• Men are lazy pig bastards. Sorry girl. I feel ya.
    Anonymous

• He sounds very inconsiderate. My SO is by no means perfect, he has quite a few lovely qualities that I absolutely despise...lol, his stubborness is the MAIN one, but what your husband is doing is just plain mean. You gotta figure out some way to make him be more considerate of you or you're going to be unhappy forever.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I just want to put this out there; my hubby and I were talking about something similar last night. Men (I don't know if you have told your man how you feel or not) are not like women, they do not feel the need to reciprocate actions just because it was done to/for them. Example: You wake up early in the morning and make breakfast because you know that your man has to get up and go to work. Flip side: Your man, on his day off from work, sleeps in and doesn't not wake up to make you breakfast (knowing that you get up every morning and are at home with the kids all day. Jerk, right? No. A guy does what he is told or at least what is expected. Did you tell him you wanted to go to the pig roast? Did you say "hey babe instead of going out for a couple of beers, come home and bring a six pack, I could use a little relaxation too, some adult convo." Men are not mind readers, tell them what you want/expect. go from there.

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 3:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• why didn't you tell him about Mom? why not go drop the child off and go to the pig roast now?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009