7 Month Old And Flying.

Hey mamas! So Wednesday DD and I will be flying to see Nana for a few days. She's been on 3 flights before starting at 3 weeks, so that's not the issue. She is crawling now, and tons more active lol, so I was wondering what I can do to keep her occupied, what I can expect from her and all that?

Sparta.

Asked by Sparta. at 1:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son is 9 months and we were on a plane 3 days ago and he's extremely active. I had a bag of toys with me and he played with the bag a majority of the time. Just kicking it with his feet or squishing it with his hands. And I just let him jump up and down on my lap. I'm not sure if your daughter eats cheerios yet, but that occupied his time too. I gave him his sippy cup. I bought him a few new toys that he just examined for awhile. Books kept him busy. He slept a lot of the time too. It was really easy, actually. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• she will be fine.. i took my son at 14 months,, he walk's and is somtimes really hayper.. but he was good.. and behaved really well....
    have a safe trip...
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I think that she'll be ok you wont be in the air all that long. She wont even notice. Have a good trip
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Thanks mamas! She really doesn't take a sippy cup, and doesn't eat too much stuff, but I might stock up on some gerber cheetos and whatnot. :)
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 5:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2009