Hello,I have been having a problem I cant make number 2. I am full of gas and golike every 2 days buts its very little and not really helping.......

Any idea what I can use to help myself go??

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 1:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat high fiber foods like pear, or get bread with high fiber in it!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• stool softener that wont harm the baby which means check with ya doc.you can strain yourself to poop which will give you hemmorhoids.or you can just wait until its ready to come out cuz its def gon come out.drink a lot of water.i had this problem 2 i was rreally constipated straining youll regret trust me.o n eating things with a lot of fiber.i hope u feel better.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I was really constipated too when I was pregnant. stool softeners worked great for me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't know if I'm weird, but high fiber foods always make it worse for me. It's almost too much. Instead I have an apple in the morning and go for a walk to get the mail after.

Sounds simple, but it keeps things regular :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I ate lots of grain like whole grain wheat and a cereal in the morning like cherrios or special K.
    tigerus

Answer by tigerus at 10:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2009