baby shower games for males and females

what are some baby shower games for males and females that are a lot of fun.some that are just for men, some that are just for women, and some for both.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 1:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Diaper changing race and guess what kind of baby food they are eating?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• For men: what we did was we played a game to see who could "SUCK" the beer down the fastest.

All the men who came to my baby shower were given a bottle with budweiser in it.
    If they wanted to participate they all did lol

And whoever sucked it down the fastest won. My dh did and won a gift certificate or something.
    It was fun for the guys.

Get the little small ones though so you don't have drunk men on your hands (:

-Kerri
    32 weeks / 4 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• umm one of the games i liked was when i was told to walk out of the room....and they had to list everything they remembered about my appearance....its a good game for both sexes..i had my brother my SO and an uncle at my baby shower...but my step mom hosted games..and she asked questions like...

-did she have on any jewlry
    -how is her hair styled
    -what color are her eyes/hair...
    -what was she wearing
    you get the idea..it was suprising how many people didnt have a CLUE!!! lol..it was pretty funny! my SO lost!! and he got dressed with me that day?!

We also had a unscramble the letters worksheet using all baby words..
    Guess whats in the diaper (where you stuff the diapers with different smelly things)
    and making new words out of the babys full name....most of them were a race...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2009