hey there i needs some advice ladys.

so my period was on may 9th and hasnt came yet. i took some hpts and they were neg and one had a tiny line how ever im sure it was pass the window time. now can it take hormones time to kick in or what? i have been cramping but so sign of af and i have been cramping here and there 4 about a week or so. any advice any past experiences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can take up to 7 days for a HPT to give accurate results. I'd wait a little longer. If you still get a negative at that point, but no sign of period, I'd make an appt with your OB for a blood test to be sure.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• You only had one line or one line and then another tiny line?
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• just wait a lil bit longer and see if you get your period.. if you dont then take a test....
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• The weekend I found out I was pregnant, I had the WORST cramps I had ever had in my life!! I took a test and the first one came out negative but the second one I took a few days later said I was! I would wait about another week or so then take one. If it still says negative you could go to the doctors. Good luck!!
    shiningstar790

Answer by shiningstar790 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009