What is wrong with me?!?

I'm so frustrated. I've been sooo tired lately, even if I get 9 hours of sleep. I have been so irritable with my husband particularly. My period is late, but I have had two negative pregnancy test. I get dizzy sometimes, and lots of head aches. There are times when I feel nauseaus and I don't have much of an appetite, especially in the morning. I'm just so frustrated with feeling this way and I wish I knew what is going on with me.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Health

• I would test again don't know how late you are but that's what I would do. If it turns out you're not pregnant it could be depression.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I think you should go see your doctor and have some testing done. Thyroid problems have symptoms like that. GL
    Anonymous

• If it is depression,.... I don't get it. What could I possibly be depressed about? My husband and I were going through a hard time and things have been so good between us. He just got a wonderful job he likes and pays more. He just quit his second job. So, things are looking up, kwim?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I think you should go get some test done and see what they have to say. It can hurt anything see what they have to say. I really hope you feel better soon.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• It could still be depression. Depression can be caused by a chemical imbalance, so even though you would seem to have every reason to be happy, you could still be depressed. I think I'd take another pregnancy test, though, to be safe, and if it's negative, see your dr to find out what's going on.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• ok thanks. My husband also suggested anemia. I have been anemic in the past. The last time I checked for anemia was in march and it was fine.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i think it might be pregnancy. i'm pregnant with my 3rd child and i tested too early and it came back negative, so i waited 2 weeks and i'm def. pregnant. i had every single one of those symptoms you mentioned, especially the fatigue OMG it was ridiculuous!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teenist bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. Make sure that you are drinking at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Add at least one glass for every soda or caffeinate beverage that you drink.
    Eating meat can also leave you feeling sluggish; beans and dark leafy vegetables are loaded with iron and calcium (add a vitamin C source to increase the absorbtion of the iron).

Answer by rkoloms at 8:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2009