losing hight

hello im new to cafemom and would like to say hello to all the moms on cafemom.i have a question.im 40 yrs old and have lost 4 and 1 half inches in hight with a 12 pound weght loss.ive been to my dr and other dr s.i dont have osteoporosis thank goodness.and for a 4 month period um getting a clean bill of health from every woman im going to.im in no pain wich is odd.but ive been 5ft10 since im 17 yrs old.and over time sunk to 5ft6 or a lil just a tad bit under.my posture is fine.but my drs cant pinpoint why im shrinking.would it be a good idea to get another opinion???ive looked this up on the web over and over again and found nothing.im looking up to my 19 yr old daughter now wich is crazy with her bieng 5ft7.i know poeple shrink with age but shouldnt 3 drs have come up with a reason after so many tests and drs visits???im scared and very confused.thank you victoria

VictoriaDnbr

Asked by VictoriaDnbr at 2:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Health

• I know we shrink as we get older, but I don't think it should be happening at 40. I would see another specialist or see a chiropractor (you never know, they may be able to help). I would also ignore anonymous, she is just being petty. She must be perfect and have nothing else to do but bash someone else.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• have you seen a chiropracter?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i havnt seen a chiropracter but i never thought of it.but still that much shrinkage but thanks for the advice
    VictoriaDnbr

Answer by VictoriaDnbr at 3:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• That much shrinkage I would go to see a bone specialist. There is definately something wrong.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• It is spelled HEIGHT not hight!
    Anonymous

• well i can see why you want to stay anonymous but with the prob im having i i really dont care how you spell it.im losing it thank you very much
    VictoriaDnbr

Answer by VictoriaDnbr at 5:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Seriously your 40 years old, don't know how to spell, say you are shrinking, and think that Cafemom is going to have the answer since your doctors don't!
    Anonymous

• thank you homealone ive seen an orthopedic already.maybee im scared over nothing but it is not only humilating but who knows if its serious???i guess if i tried the internet and everything else i ll have trouble getting answers from anyone.just frightened and scared
    VictoriaDnbr

Answer by VictoriaDnbr at 5:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• lol well stay anonymous stay that way ok?????unless your either to ignorant or just answering my question to be a bi so do me a favor ok???stay anonymous ok it seems like you dont want anyone to know who you are for a reason and i really dont blame you from your comments.i have wayyyy more probs other to answer some lonely woman that doesnt have the blls to say who she is lol, so keep staying anonymous it fits you.i can imagine the friends you have on this site lol or are you to frightened and say anonymous with those women.i guess your frustrated only thing i can think of.grow some and say who you are or get the out thank you ms
    VictoriaDnbr

Answer by VictoriaDnbr at 5:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• WTF???? Is you shrinking causing you to be dumb also? Go back and read what you wrote. Not only can you not spell you can't form a correct sentence. Actually I am frustrated! All because of lame people like you. Thanks for the good laugh today! " Someone help me I'm shrinking! "
    Anonymous