I would like help on Widgets and signatures.

I would like to remove a widget from what other see on my homepage but can't find it. I only see it when I click on what others see. I just don't understand them, also, I tried to had a photo for my signature when replying to posts and it wouldn't let me, it stated picture was too big, yet I see lots of other posts with huge signatures. I may be doing something wrong. Thank you for your help.

sealover5

Asked by sealover5 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Go to your Profile page, then click on the Edit button on your widget....then you can either delete the widget from both pages, your homepage or Profile page. Your profile page is the page we all see. Your homepage, only you can see it. As for as signutures go, You usually can still add it and save it, even if it is to big. I never have had a problem before. Good luck.
    FoxyLady42

Answer by FoxyLady42 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2009