clear discharge

i have noticed that a lot more lately i have been having a lot of clear discharge more than i am used to and about a week ago i was having some spotting along with this first couple of days it had some pink it then nothing for about a day and then again i had a little bit of blood and then a few days later i had some pink again in the discharge i was wondering if anyone has ever gone through this and might know what it is. I am currently supposed to start my period around the 16th of june and i believe that i ovulated around the 29-31 according to my opk test.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• All you can do is wait until your late and test. Anything can make your fluids change including pregnancy. It sounds very possible given the symptoms and now all you need is a late period or no period.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2009