ugh....

anyone else just feel too lazy to clean today?
My house isn't a disaster.. but there are toys that need to be picked up.. and the floors should be swept and mop (although it's not NEEDED, I like to keep up on them, lol).. and laundry to do.. and a few dishes to wash.. and I really am not feeling up to it today..... anyone else feel like just being lazy today?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 3:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, i feel like that everyday! lol. i had 4 loads of laundry to do today and the last load has been screaming my name from the dryer for about an hour now. luckily this morning i had a burst of energy and got the bottles cleaned and the dishes that i was too lazy to do last night done. i never leave dirty dishes out all night but i was exhausted!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I feel like it, I just don't have the choice either I do it now or it builds up and gives me more to do tomorrow. I would rather do it now and get it over with.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• eh, I've been lazy for a few days now. Been making my sis do it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I did laundry today and cared for my 4 month old granddaughter, but I didn't get the kitchen cleaned or get my research done for my college assignment {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009