Why do guys..???

so my fiance plays WOW(world of warcraft) game online and just now I said I think I am going to my moms with our 10 month old son to hang out, since he went online and started playing, he got mad because I said that..why is that? why is he being such a jerk? I dont want to sit around and be bored while he plays games i might as well go see my mom. makes me so freakin mad!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him that. and tell him its not fair the he gets everything he wants and you don't. Also tell him to stop being so damn selfish, I am going to see my mother while you play. If you don't want me to go, then stop playing so I won't be so damn bored!!!!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• well my husband is like that to he wouldve dont the same thing, i think they get mad cause if they are home they think they are spending time with them even if they arnt paying attetion to you.
    Dusti3

Answer by Dusti3 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Cause he wants to have his cake and eat it too!!! lol i just learned that 1
    Anonymous

• well my Dh and my almost 14 yo DS. My Dh doesn't get mad that I go somewhere, but if he did, I would assume that it's because there's no one to refresh his beverage, snacks, or bring him food while he plays!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 4:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My guy and i do everything together and we have been together for 2 yrs. he is not a gamer and we love to spend time together. Not all guys are like this...just yours..so dont generalize
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel. My DH is a gamer and sometimes i feel like i compete with his XBOX 360. And often lose. But when I go to do something after he has been playing he is all like where are you going and why? It drives me nuts!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Tell him to get off the damn computer. Take away the modem cables if you have to. I love video games, especially WoW but I do not let it interfere with my personal life. And my husband knows if he plays too much I will 'ban' him from WoW (I will just take away the stuff needed to play like his internet connection). Yes, he may get mad but he will get over it because family is more important than some silly game (even if it is fun as hell).
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2009