ANYONE WORK @ HOME AND REALLY MAKE MONEY DOING SO

I SEE SO MANY SCAMS ON THE WEB, WAS WODERING IF THERE IS ONE THAT IS NOT A SCAM AND YOU CAN REALLY MAKE EXTRA MONEY DOING SO.

momoftwokids547

Asked by momoftwokids547 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been working from home for 12 months now and make money. There are scams out there, just have to research the company. Good Luck!

freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 6:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I've been working from home for a few months now. I have 2 kids in school and a 3 year old who is home with me all day so I'm only putting in a couple of hours a week and making a couple of hundred dollars a month, but some of the ladies who I work with and are putting the hours in are making some serious money. Have a look at my website: www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com and click on "Get info now" if you are interested.

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 7:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes and Yes!!!!! I work at home with 2 little ones running around and love it. Even better, the comp I work with has just recently gotten an award from the BBB!!! so NO SCAM! If interested, check out my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and get you more info!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't work from home, I have a ft office job... but I do sell lia sophia jewelry. I do a lot of my "work" from home or on the road. Calling hostesses for upcoming shows, team meetings & opportunity meetings. Usually a few hours 3-5 a week. Then a few hours I dedicate to the parties that I 'work'. Depending on how many shows I do a month, I try for 3-5, but I make around $125-$300 a show. If you want more info, let me know! I would be happy to mail you out our advisor information packet and you can see for yourself. Let me know! Taras529@yahoo.com

Good luck!!
    Tara4liasophia

Answer by Tara4liasophia at 7:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes, you can make money working from home.
    Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have actually written a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do not push any certain thing onto you, they just offer you some advice on how to work at home, as well as ideas and links.

You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

YES, I make MONEY every single day! I even get paid everyday!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 9:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have been able to stay home with my kiddos for over 4 yrs. I sell scentsy. Check out my site and see what you think. If you have any questions, or just want more info, let me know. I'll be happy to help. http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am with Gold Canyon and I do LOVE this company and yes you can make a income.
    I am sending you a personal message with the NEW! Stimulus Kit info and link. If you are interested then I can mail you out some information.

Marianne Corns
    www.mygc.com/MarianneCorns
    rmcorns@gmail.com
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I make good money at home. I sell and am a unit leader for Avon. Its a lot of fun and very inexpensive to start. Its only $20 to start and that includes everything you need to get started. Plus if you sign up now you get your website free for the first four campaigns! Pm me with questions or you can sign up at www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum :) Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009