CONFESSION TIME

TIME TO VENT AND GET SOMETHING OFF OF YOUR CHEST

NO BASHING OR ILL JUST DELETE THE QUESTION

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dnt like my inlaws! most ppl dnt like their inlaws but anyway...mine would act all friendly then go behind your back and talk shit...thats why i dont like their ass and they are to f***ing loud!!!! if you would gobehind someones back and bad talk them why even bother talking to them??? i dnt want my son around them much neither! my hubby is nothing like them thank god!!!
    Anonymous

• I really dispise my DFs family
    But since we've been together for so long they dont like me eithr cuz im not interested in getting to know any of them
    its always drama with the members who are our age and I dont care for that so i simply dont want them around
    wtf ever i still dont like them and probably never will
    Anonymous

• Today is the happiest day of this year so far for me. I have NOTHING to complain about! For once!!
    Anonymous

• My Mother in law is a filthy slob. Just the other day she was telling me when i have this baby she is gonna take it a lot. OMFG! I Almost had a heart attack. ugh! if she thinks she is getting anywhere near my baby without showering first she is BADLY Mistaken. Oh and her house is a pig pen! My Child would contract a disease over there. Oh hell No! PLus I dont trust her other kids. 12 yr old twin girls and an 11 yr old boy. Who are out of control! Even if there house was clean I wouldnt trust those kids alone with my baby...my DH is the only normal one out of the bunch cause he was raised by his Step-Grandma..
    Anonymous

• OMG, so many people hate their in-laws!!
    Anonymous

• I have one year old twins. My Sister in law found out she was having twins and had them about 2 weeks ago. Theyve been in the hosp since birth cause they were so premature. My Mother in Law Blamed me for SIL twins being premature. She said I should have been there for her and told her how to go about it... Mind you I live 3 hours away and saw her 2 times during her whole pregnancy! HELLOOOOO they're her kids not mine its not my problem how she goes about her pregnancy. Now that theyre born she goes to the hosp and drops off her Breast milk and leaves. She doesnt see them at all. My DH family makes me sick. How could they blame me for that? plus my BIL was a teacher at the local college... SIL was a student there. needless to say he got fired for being with her. Not to mention he was married to another woman who has his 2 sons that he doesnt see anymore cause of this new Ho Bag!
    Anonymous

• Im still upset my mother sent my middle child a late birthday card. She's mad at me and taking it out on my kids so its slightly irritating.
    Thankfully, its only in cards and letters so they dont mind cuz they dont realize they are being blown off.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't think it was fair that Phillipe de Brasierre stole Otto Titslings invention!
    Would you wear a titsling or would you wear a brasierre?
    I know, I know, they are called bras now or over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders by some, but really, if they were originally called titslings then Otto would have gotten the credit he deserved and we wouldn't have known the difference!
    Phillipe is a French thief!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have another complaint.
    My granddaughter is my FIL's very first and only great grandchild. We take her to go visit him and his wife, but his wife always makes sure that her grandson, who is 4 and a spoiled brat, is the center of attention. Whatever he wants he gets. Whatever she wants him to have my FIL buys. He lives with them and over half the house is filled with his belongings.
    Well, my granddaughter has never received anything new from them ever. Not at the baby shower or when she was born. They gave me her grandsons old baby things, which did help a lot, but since she's been born they have sent over 2 garbage bags filled with old hand-me-down clothes from someone else that are filthy and stained.
    The bag they sent yesterday I went through and a onsie still had poop on it!
    I don't get it. Isn't family blood supposed to be thicker than water?
    My husband and I love her so very much so she doesn't lack for anything.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• im going out with my brothers best friend/room mate n he dont kno were are both scared to tell him my mom says we have untill tuesday to say something lol if we dont she will
    ilovehersomuch

Answer by ilovehersomuch at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009