does anyone have a list on what formula brands can i ask for if prescribed by my dd's pediatrician?

thanks! is just that i have no clue and would really appreciate it if anyone know what brands i could ask her pediatrician to give me advice on, so i can get a prescription for my baby she is always crying when she wants to poop and she sweats because it seems to be hurting, and WIC won't give me enfamil for her they said they are not giving that milk anymore and don't know why

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 4:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That is not true my son gets enfamil from wic, but if ur pedi give a script for it they will give it to her... also similac gental care is good
    Anonymous

• what ever the dr writes it for they will give... our daughter is on goodstart
    Anonymous

• The contracts for the formula companies are renewed regularly and every so often they switch brands. Talk to your ped about your DD's constipation and about getting a prescription for the formula that she used to be on if you had to switch recently.she may just be adjusting to the new formula and it may take a little time for her body to adjust.
    If your ped will write the prescription then wic has to follow it.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 5:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Different states different rules. We had one formula here they would not give even with perscription, and it was Goodstart. Yet for some states it is primary formula.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009