Men...

So after a year with my SO and going thru so much together, loss of a baby, supposed to have gotten married, and more... he is already talking to someone new after 3 days. Is this usually how men behave to get over someone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• it can be, its called rebound.
    Anonymous

• There is no "usual", but I'm sure after he was just looking for someone to gain some emotional consolation from. Even men need emotional support after having a trying time.
    Anonymous

• It all depends on the type of man he is...some men do and others will try to get back with you if that doesnt work after a while they'll get someone else
    Anonymous

• Sometimes guys are over you...meaning the person they have been with..

way before they actually leave...

so his actions can be because he was over you along time ago..

and yes some guys also do what your So is doing to get over a person...

Regardless who wants them??
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 5:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well he "accidently" sent me a text message saying, "Hey beautiful girl are you almost done working for today" I know it wasnt to me cuz I dont work. So I am sure he is now talking to someone.
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 5:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• yes it is how they do it. We should learn from them but we suffer getting over them. It sucks but that's the way it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• he wasnt talking to anyone when we were together, but he is now. dont see how its that easy
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 5:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Re-bound. Sorry. They just do it to make themselves feel better. Most men don't like to dwell on things, so they do what they can to think about something else.

It actually does work. I have sort of done it before. Unintentionally.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Maybe. It could be that he's on the rebound, has been having an affair and you just found out, or he may have been over you for a while and ready to move on. I dumped my ex fiance and then started dating my now husband three days later. I was just over it and knew my husband was someone I'd be happy with. Dating for a year isn't very long- the loss of a baby is tragic and I'm sorry for your loss, but when your marriage plans fell through should have been your signal that time was up.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I bet he mentally checked out of the relationship before he physically left it.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009