what are you getting your husband/boyfriend/babys father for fathers day?

michele101183

Asked by michele101183 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• He got the first and second seasons of Metalocolypse, and I'm going to get him the stupid motion activated spot light he's been wanting for our house.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• nothing...the same thing I got for mothers day....
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Hmm, I want to get my father, wireless headphones for the TV. (actually, that gift might be more for my mother! LOL) The TV is so loud when I call there, I know what he's watching.

My DH, hmm, I don't know, since I don't work, I haven't bought him anything, because I have to ask him for money to buy him something. My guess is that we will all go out and he will buy something he likes and we will call it his gift.

My FIL we never see, can't be bothered with my DH, so he will get nothing.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 5:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• He doesnt want anything materlistic so im not sure. Maybe a picnic with him and our 7 month old, or trip to the zoo? Not sure. =/
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• A romantic dinner and that little nurse outfit he's been wanting me to wear.. lol. I think that's more than enough,
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 5:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Nothing, he's not my Father.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am not sure yet.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My son and I went to Target and found him a t-shirt/hat combo that says #1 Dad on them, a beer logo t-shirt and a tie with mini-hula girls on it (it was on clearance and they have Hawaiian shirt day every Friday at work).

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I didn't get anything for mother's day, either, but that is not going to stop me from giving him anything. I am going to bake some cupcakes and each of our kids will decorate one just for him. Then I will have them make him something, but I'm not sure. I was thinking about getting a t-shirt and sew a rope on it and have my kids paint there hands on it and say" I have my daddy wrapped around my finger" or something like that. I'm not sure what kind of craft I will do, but it will something he can use.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I agree with honorsmom09.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 7:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2009