after you poop, do you wash or wipe?

i thought everyone washed with soap and water after pooping, but found out that some just wipe and go. i dont care... i was just wondering what the majority of people did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Holy shit!! (pun intended) People actually have the time to take a crap then sit and wash their crack? I'm lucky to be in the bathroom by myself, much less with time and patience to wash my ass every time I poop.

I give it a good wipe so there will be no skid marks and when I get to the end of the day and get my shower, THEN I give it a good wash.
    Anonymous

• both.. lol
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• are you talking like wipe with a wash cloth or hop in the shower or what. I'm just a wipe and go kinda gal. And if you wash with soap and water every time, what do you do in public bathrooms? Like the previous poster said, i wash while in the shower but not after every poo.
    Anonymous

• I think she's talking your hands.

I wash them off with water and dry them usually.
    Anonymous

• i'm talking about your butt.. do you wipe it with tp & go, or do you wipe w/ tp, then wash it with soap and water afterwards?
    Anonymous

• just wipe real well
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I used moistened wipes

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I wipe the excess with toilet paper and then I use an adult type wipie. It says it's flushable, but I'm too afraid to so I stuff it down in the trash can...lol. Anyhow, I like to wipe, then clean with a wipie.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Why are you even asking such a question? LOL!
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• O....MY...... GOSH!!!! LOL!!!!! This is sooo funny. Man, to many ppl have to much time on their hands. What in the world made you think of that question? LOL!
    Ok... since others anwered, I guess I will too. I wipe with toilet paper, but if I have an accident, then I wipe, then wash it. Other than that, I guess I take showers to take care of the rest.
    This is to funny, ya'll! Hope you have a good one!
    LUVMYCARLTON

Answer by LUVMYCARLTON at 11:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2009