Anyone read the Secret?

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the book, or the movie. I haven't seen the movie yet but I downloaded the book onto my Ipod.

I find it very inspirational.

Tara4liasophia

Asked by Tara4liasophia at 5:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I found the movie to be super inspirational. I think it'd be great to watch the movie with your kids to teach them early on about the power of their positive thoughts and outlook.

I loved "The Secret" so much that I created this page about it: http://www.squidoo.com/the-secret-is-out
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I didn't watch the movie, but LOVED the book. I try to practice it, but it's easier said than done.
    Anonymous

• In all honesty, I thought it was stupid.
    Anonymous

• I bought the movie, and wished I hadn't.
    I do believe there is a certain "power" to positive thoughts and making goals for yourself is always good, but the video was kind of hokey and relied to much on the magic (for lack of a better word) that positive thought has.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009