What is 7 things a woman needs to do before she is 30?

...by the way Ill be 28 in November. >: {

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 5:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ride a dolphin.
    Visit Ireland.
    Make love to an Italian man.
    Eat curry in India.
    Scream at the top of her lungs in an open field.
    Sing YMCA at a karioke bar.
    Get a random tattoo.
    Anonymous

• I have done two of those things listed from anon: Got a random tattoo and screamed in an open field. Im not that close to 30 and I dont think I've done much with my life so far (meaning anything outrageous) What is something that you want to do but were too afraid or couldnt do because something prevented you from doing it at that time in your life? I guess only you can answer your own question the best way.
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Boy did I miss. I hit 32 today, and have done none of those. Could a piercing count?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I agree with the list of seven but I can't help but add an eighth.

GO SKYDIVING!!!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Idk and I am 30. Do goals and ambitions need timelines? If you miss the opportunity to say... go to Ireland before 30 does that mean it's not worth going at all??

The only thing I have noticed..would be fashion maybe? I know starting in my late 20s and now definitely in my 30s I consider certain looks and trends to be completely inappropriate. I also had a desire to dye my hair a crazy color (maybe fire engine red?) and never did. Now I doubt I ever will.

O and clubs. If you have ever gone or have ever wanted to go to a really hip club, I would go now. Because very soon you will be the oldest one there, and it will be noticeable.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• 1.) Finish your education (college/skilled trade)
    2.) Travel. Throw a dart at a map of the WORLD, and go there! Repeat at least 2 times! I landed
    on Australia, Hawaii and Alaska....okay, I might have been LOOKING, but even still.... :o)
    3.) DON'T get married or have children!!! Focus on YOURSELF, there will be plenty of time later
    to do both (if you already have a child, wait until after 30 to have another)!
    4.) Build your career. Be the best you can be at whatever your passion is!
    5.) Buy a home or condo/townhouse...single girl home ownership is so cool!
    6.) Go skinny dipping!
    7.) Invest in the stock market, and build your own portfolio!

I actually did all of the above--but not in that order. Some things just "happened," other things I had always planned on doing! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• 1. Finish College/Trade (If applicable)
    2. Get married/ Settle down with a stable relationship.
    3. Have children
    4. Own your own home.
    5. Save for retirement.
    6. Enjoy life. (children while their young, travel, shopping, etc.)
    7. Find church home.
    *8. Anything else in your life that you need to fulfill.

Then when you turn 30, just start a new chapter and start over with new goals and accomplishments.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009