Does anyone know how to read the Army payscale charts?

I think my son's father is screwing me over! We have child support agreement and he is not honoring it anymore. He is supposed to send $220 by weekly to help take care of our son. He claims to have lost his second job and can't make the payments. He has been in the Army for 18 years and recently became a warrant officer. Along with the title he got a raise.... So the question is how much would a warrant officer in the Army for 18 years make each month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Go to his commanding officer with your agreement. He or she will ensure the proper payment will come directly from his pay to you. You are not taking anything from his other children, you are making sure he is taking care of yours. I am a E-7 with 13 years and make over $5,000, so I know he is making way more than me. Good luck, if you need further insider information please feel free to pm me.
    ZarsMom

Answer by ZarsMom at 7:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• BANK!!!! Like over 4,000 a month. Include his housing allowance and 100% free health insurance... Your getting screwed... Notify his command he isn't paying. I promie you he will never be late again!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• http://www.militaryfactory.com/military_pay_scale.asp This website will help you. You need his rank and years in. O- stands for officer E-stands for enlisted. Either way after 18 years he is collecting over 4,000 a month.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Check with the child support office.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Find out who his commander is. They will take care of that ASAP. I am suprised it doesn't come out in an allotment from his pay check. Also I would tell him either pay or you are going to go back and get more Child Support because your son is getting screwed! My ex was only an E5 and I was getting over 700 a month.
    Anonymous

• We didn't go through the child support office.... We just have a notarized agreement between us. I didn't want to take anything away from his other kids, I just want him to help take care of our son. If I just go to his commanding officer will I really have a leg to stand on if I never filed for child support?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2009