New and any advice will be appreciated.

Hi, I am 21yrsold and my Hubby and I have been TTC for almost 2yrs now. I think I have PCOS and I rarely, if ever have my period on my own. On my own meaning without taking birthcontrol. I have taken birthcontrol on and off since I was 13. Doc said it would help regulate my periods but it never really worked. I want to be a mother more than anything and my husband is very excited as well. I know I need to plan a doctor visit to get checked out but I am nervous.

What should I ask the doctor about?

If I am not having a period, does that mean I am not ovulating ever?

I have read a lot of posts on here and many women have been TTC for years and that really upsets me, I do not want to wait that long. Is there anything I can do to speed things up? And medications I should ask my doctor about?

Thank you so much for reading and in advance for any kind of help.

-Amanda

ricknamanda

Asked by ricknamanda at 5:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would def. ask your doctor and don't be afria to ask or they can't help if they don't know and you can still ovulat with out a peroid good luck
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009