Chocolate makes me freak out?

I am 7 months pregnant with my second child (this time a boy) and whenever i eat chocolate my temperature rises, i start to shake alittle, and i feel i like i need to "GO, GO DO SOMETHING, DO IT NOW, OH MY GOD, DO IT NOW" and i freak out. Why? I didnt realize it was the chocolate until i just ate a Luna Nutrition bar and now im doing everything possible to keep calm..

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 6:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow i have never heard anything like that. Maybe your Little boy doesn't like the chocolate or maybe it's something in the bar besides the chocolate try eating a Hershey bar tomorrow and see if the same thing happens.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Sounds to me like your body is reacting to the caffine or sugar content in the chocolate. Talk to your Dr about this just to be safe. But when you got preggo did you stop drinking or eating caffinated or high surgar things? if so then thats why you feel the need to do it now after eating it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2009