Are you a swinger?

If so, do you like it? Who's idea was it and what do u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I love my husband(:

-Kerri
    32 weeks / 4 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 6:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes
    Yes it's fun to swing
    I think my parents when I was a kis
    You sit down and swing your feet back and forth
    You start to go higher and higher
    and omg! it is soooooooooo FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol @ anon
    Anonymous

• Nope, not for us. There are some that make it work but I couldn't share my husband with anyone. More power to those who can though.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yea we have done it a few times.....but it was with another couple and there was no intercourse aloud. It was mostly oral stuff and whatever. You have to really trust eachother to do that though. My hubby actually wants me to find a girl to come play. LOL. Im kinda steering away from it. We have done it once with a girl...but he just wants to watch.
    Anonymous

• We do lite swing. We pick the couple and have some fun. We are picky about our choices. Usually its my gf/lover and her husband. The only switching of partners is between the girls. You can play with the other man, but no sex. Girl on girl is just fine. Usually it's just sex with your partner while the other couple enjoys themselves, too.

The idea was actually my gf's. She was talking about their escapades and we got curious. We do have an awesome hot time.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I honestly couldn't stand to watch my husband with anyone else, likewise for him. We are both very into each other and I think there are many more things you can try sexually without including another person. I am NOT for sex when it includes more than 2 people.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 6:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Tabbykat- yea thats how my husband and I are. We normally do it with our good couple friends that are married also....and its mostly sex in the same room and girl on girl. Steams things up and its fun. We dont do it all the time. Weve done it a few times.....and weve been together 12 years. Im 28 and hes 31. Oh and we are VERY picky. have to trust the other couple too
    Anonymous

• OP here- I wouldn't share either, just curious about those who do... I think it's kind of gross but whatever
    Anonymous

• I used to love it, especially when I could get up so high it felt like I could touch the sky.
    Now that I'm older, and heavier, I don't like to do it anymore.
    Besides, who wants to see an old lady swinging so high that her feet touch the sky. :)
    It might be fun if it was in private. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2009