Have you had more than one miscarriage in a row?

My friend is TTC, but has just had her 3rd miscarriage in a row, and I can't think of anything to say to comfort her. She has one child from a previous marriage, but she can't seem to carry a child now. She had one molar pregnancy and 2 unexplained miscarriages. She is considering going back on BC, and I told her that maybe it would be a good idea... so her hormones could get regulated again.
What do you all think? Do you think taking a "year off" would help her body regroup?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 6:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had a molar preg. too they should have told her to take a year off befour she conseavs again and she realy should wait till her doc. says its ok im sorry for her loss and theres not realy much you can say to confort her i got a tatoo to help me but every ones diffient and she just need all the suport she can get right now good luck to you and your freind
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009