mean answers

Why is it that 99% of the time some one uses the ANON they use it so they can be rude? Why are the too scared to put their name AND their opinion out there....

logansmommy711

Asked by logansmommy711 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is why I think the anon option should be removed.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• They are afraid that people will come after them with pm's or look at their profile. I like the anon button and have used it on occasion, but not to be mean. There are some quesitons where people have embarassing quesitons and I want to help them without letting others know it's me. I think if people used it right then we wouldn't have a problem. There are people who do abuse it though.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am always showing who I am I think it's sad people can be anon because either they are a troll or they are bashers. I hate it
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Someone's answer is someone's answer to a question whether you have benefit of who submitted the answer or not. It shouldn't matter if the poster chose to be anonymous. Consider the actual response and not the attitude. Normally even anonymously posted responses have something valid to add to the topic even if their tone is negative. it's all good, ladies.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Because they are miserable, narcisistic people who get off on getting people riled up. I can see the need for the anon option--if you have a question about something you don't want all of cafemom--especially friends and/or relatives who may be on here--to know about, then it's a good option. It just means we have to grin and bear it when the trolls strike.
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 11:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2009