What websites do you go to for room inspiration?

My daughter is 14 months and we got our first house 3 months ago...so I'm just getting around to doing her nursery and while I have a decent idea of what I want to do, I'd still love to find more websites for inspirations. My favorite so far is projectnursery.com. Is there a site you guys go to like this? Or pictures or ideas you'd like to share? I'll post what I'm doing below, I'd just love to see or hear more ideas!

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 7:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I'm doing a faux cloud/skylight ceiling and robin's egg blue walls with this bird craft: http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile/ as a wall hanging and not a mobile. I'm also thinking of painting a small flower mural on a small wall. I'm going for something vibrant and a little nature-esque without being woodsy. Even if that's not what you've done, I'd still love to hear what you have!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Pottery Barn kids is always a classic. We were able to re-create my granddaughters nursery beautifully using color swatches for paint and also finding wonderful used furniture. My daughter and s-i-l have a new house, but had a low budget for decorating this room. We found wonderful items with matching wood finishes.

The baby bed was left here in my attic from the prev. owners. Daughter found changing table at yard sale and neg. the price to $13. My hubs found a rocking chair for $45ish? And we refinished the dresser that had been my daughters, and mine before her. :)

Daughter bought a barely used bumper pad at Thrift store (still smelled fresh) and we covered it using prints resembling Pott. Barn as well as the bed skirt and large floor basket liner. She found wall decor at Target that resembled the PB look. She gets soo many compliments on this well put together room and it cost us soo little. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2009